The men were second in this match beaten by the hosts Essex. Notable performances included:
- Greg Thompson winning the discus and shot, backed up by Saoirse Chinery-Edoo as B string.
- George Vaughan and Andre Ajube winning both strings of the 400 hurdles.
- Ogo Anochirionye and Adrian Stamp winning both strings of the long jump.
- Lawrence Davis and Alando Alfred winning both strings of the triple jump.
- Alexander Leprêtre winning the 5000 metres.
- Frederick Finke winning the pole vault.
- Mohamud Aadan was second in the 1500 metres.
The women finished third having made a strong start winning both strings of the pole vault (Megan Bailey and Sara Semeraro) and finishing second in both strings of the 3000 metres walk (Maddy Shott and Maureen Noel). Other notable performances included India Weir and Nicola Ravenhill winning both legs of the 1500 metres.