13 May 2023 – 14 May 2023
Sprint Hurdles, 100m, 300m (U15 & U17W), 400m (U17M, U20 & Seniors), 1500m (All Age Groups)
High Jump (All Age Groups), Triple Jump (U15, U17, U20 and Seniors), Shot Put (All Age Groups), Discus (U15, U17, U20 and Seniors)
300m Hurdles (U15 & U17W), 400m Hurdles (U17M, U20 & Seniors), 200m, 800m, 3000m (U15 & U17), 5000m (U20 & Seniors)
Pole Vault (U15, U17, U20 and Seniors), Long Jump (All Age Groups), Hammer (U15, U17, U20 and Seniors), Javelin (All Age Groups)
- All events will be in accordance with UKA Rules
- Ambulant disabled athletes are welcome to compete in all suitable events.
- High Jump, Long Jump and Pole Vault: Normal rules apply
- Triple Jump: (Minimum Take Off Boards will be: SM 11m/13m, U20M 9m/11m, SW, U20W, U17M, U17W, U15G, U15B 7m/9m)
- Shot, Javelin, Hammer, Discus, Long Jump & Triple Jump: Each competitor has three trials with the top eight having an additional 3 trials.
- Sprint Hurdles: 70mH (U13G), 75mH (U13B/U15G), 80mH (U15B/U17W), 100mH (U17M/U20W/SW), 110mH (U20M/SM)
- U15’s can only compete in the 1500m or 3000m not both.
- As U13s may only compete in one 800m, 1500m in a day these events may be run as time trials.